[AT] Hydraulics Help

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Fri May 27 10:22:15 PDT 2011

Ron,

The Cylinder extends whether or not the Pump is running. And w/o actually
measuring I would say the speed of extension is the same whether or not
the Pump is running.

The Cylinder extends whether or not there is any load in the Bucket.  I
would say it extends faster, however, if there is a load (see next
paragraph).

I think your' comment about the cylinder not working if it is passing that
much fluid is key here.  I tried using the Loader last night to lift a
small PTO Generator off a trailer.  I started with the Bucket curled up
but before the Generator moved the Bucket curled all the way down (in
probably less than a couple of seconds) and then the Generator moved.

Thanks guys for your' comments ... I think they point toward the Cylinder.
 Now I know what to add to the To Do List -

Dudley