[AT] atis bulletin board gone?

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri May 27 04:41:24 PDT 2011

This is my complaint.  It costs another $10/month to get the free tv
stations that are local.  I could get them before with my regular tv with a
small antenna.  now it takes a wire basket that must be moved about to get
each channel.  If I put an antenna outside I run the risk of getting hit by
lightning.  I really do not want to run an antenna wire for an antenna into
the storm cellar tha is on top of the hill here next to my house.  It the
tornado does not get us the lightning will with a wire running into the
cellar.

See my point??    All these new bells and whistles and we are no better off
than we were in 1955.....  Just more expensive, and less user friendly..

Cecil in OKla