[AT] atis bulletin board gone?

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Thu May 26 22:27:26 PDT 2011

Ralph,
     I don't have much complaint about the satellite tv.  It is the
digital broadcast from the local stations that are free where I have the
problems.  This is where the local news and weather information comes to
me.  It is not good.  I have troubles receiving at times and I can see
the broadcast tower!  The towers I can't see, I can't receive.  It is
line of sight, I think.  The old analog signals were not.  They worked
here.  When there is severe weather and you would like up to date
information is when the danged thing is no good.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA