[AT] atis bulletin board gone?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu May 26 21:41:12 PDT 2011

On 5/26/2011 9:39 AM, Spencer Yost wrote:
> One main benefit to the bulletin board:  embedding pictures within the posting/topics and searchable without rafts of work for me.   To see an example of embedded pictures,  refer to my thread asking how to drive a particular seal in the main tractor forum.
>

> I'm a card carrying member of the old curmudgeon club too,  but sometimes newer really is better.  There are a bunch of really good reasons none of us use our old Studebakers as a daily driver.  None of those reasons have to do with Studebakers being bad cars. The reasons all have to do with an ever-changing world.
>
> Just give the forums and honest, patient try.   I promise you'll like them as you get used to them.
>
> Spencer

I'd agree Spencer. Your new forum is a great place to post my latest
youtube videos and photos . Just needs a little more user input. We have
a ways to go to catch up with another active farming based forum I
frequent.........   http://talk.newagtalk.com/category-view.asp?showall=true

Ralph in Sask.