[AT] Bulletin Board

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Thu May 26 13:20:31 PDT 2011

Spencer, I registered for the forum when it first came out and didn't
have a problem but seldom went there. Then someone posted to the forum
and I went to check it out and had forgotten that I registered. When I
tried to reregister, it said my username already existed and I was able
to get in. When you posted the seal picture it wouldn't recognize my
username and it let me re register with the username I already had. Ever
since then it won't let me view pictures, post, or anything. It
recognizes my login but then tells me I'm not authorized to use the
board or am waiting approval. Can you check it out for me? My user name
is DougT. Thanks. Doug