[AT] atis bulletin board gone?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu May 26 10:07:53 PDT 2011

Spencer, I spend a good bit of time on bulletin boards, primarily
AllisChalmers.com but I've just never been able to get yours to work right.
I admit that I haven't tried in a long time and I believe the last time I
did I couldn't log in so I tried to sign up again and it told me I was
already subscribed.  Don't hold me to that but that is what I remember.
Anyway, the times I was able to get into your bulletin board there wasn't
anything there.  When I looked and saw that the last post was days, maybe
weeks prior I didn't bother to stick around.  Anyway,  I hope you can get it
running right (maybe it is) and that it will become very popular.  When I
can confirm that then I'll check it out again.   There is nothing new about
Bulletin board technology.  AllisChalmers.com, Red Power and Antique tractor
have been on it for a long time.

Charlie