[AT] Bulletin Board

John Slavin chaunceyjb at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 26 10:49:25 PDT 2011

Hey Spencer.  How do you get to the bulletin boards?  When I just tried going to the main atis page I see a bunch of "deprecated"  messages which suggest the main page is down.  I seem to recall similar problems before.

And to the guys talking about digital TV, I would disagree.  I'm far too cheap to subscribe to satellite (no cable in my area).  The real secret to good coverage is to buy a high quality antenna(s), and maybe a rotor.  It makes all the difference.  Not only are the channels clear, but there are usually two or three channels, where there formerly was one.  I get many more channels than I used to.  One broadcast antenna I pick up is around 90 miles away and another is 60 or so miles away.

John Slavin