[AT] atis bulletin board gone?

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Thu May 26 08:26:53 PDT 2011

Cecil,
     You are in 100% agreement with me on the technocrap!  That digital
tv has set us  back to worse than what we had in 1954.  Back then you
might have had a snowy picture that you could not make out and much
hissing in the sound, but you could make out what they were saying.
Now, unless things are exactly perfect and you hold your mouth just
right, you have nothing.  I sure hope AM radio doesn't leave us.  Smoke
signals are probably illegal.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA

ps: I did post to the bulletin board to see if it worked.  It did.