[Farmall] H Ignition issue

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Wed May 25 06:52:23 PDT 2011

That is almost certain to be the fix.  Have you checked the spark
immediately after it quits?  If doing that shows a very weak or no spark, it
would confirm an ignition problem.  There is a small chance the condenser is
causing the problem.  Take your pick which to try first, the cheap less
likely fix or the more expensive more likely fix.

You didn't say if you have a magneto or battery ignition.  If it is magneto,
I'd probably try the condenser first as those coils cost a lot more than
battery ignition coils.

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net