[Farmall] Restoration

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 17:30:51 PDT 2011

Use a high volume low pressure gun, I bought a set of 3, primer, paint and touch
up for about $80.00. Make sure you use a good drier on the air line. Also a
thick layer of paint is not desirable, get the spray pattern set and spray until
you get the coat up to a shine and get away befoe you get tempted to hit it one
more time. If you don't get it up to a shine you'll get an orange peel effect,
any more and you will get runs.
 Barney Van De Weert