[Farmall] Restoration

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Tue May 24 09:41:54 PDT 2011

Hello Jerry,
	The choice is yours. I don't know what the factory used originally
(probably red primer). Either gray or red primer will be fine as a
primer. I believe normal practice is to use the light primer for light
colors and the dark primer for darker colors.
	What the difference is the primer will affect the resultant color when
you put the finish coat on. The Red finish coat will be a bit lighter
shade if you use gray primer. It will be slightly darker red if you use
red primer. That's my $.02.

Rupert