[AT] large antique sale 6/11 & 12, 2011, Storm Lake, IA

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Mon May 16 21:46:08 PDT 2011

WOW; could not sleep so I pulled up this auction and determined that Lot
110 photo is Moline Universal plow (with a much lower center of gravity
than the normal universals), but listing identifies Lot 110 as a potato
plow and Lot 111 as a Moline Universal plow?  No photo of the potato plow?
Anyhow, not many of these Universals around; I have not noticed one for
auction anywhere before.
Herb

Gene a yellow Case VAW, and a couple other Cases.  For me a 37 CC Case,
except our 38 was on rubber: and for everyone wanting an AC G, there are
eleven, several include attached implements.