[AT] Activity update

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Mon May 16 06:05:18 PDT 2011

Very busy here in the vegetable zone. I am working farmers markets two days
a week, buried in paperwork most days and we are planting as much as
possible. Hired a new worker a couple of weeks ago and he left last week
because of a dairy hiring for better benefits over in the valley, so
hopefully the replacement will show up today.... We keep expanding so the
payroll and payroll taxes are expanding too.
     We had another freak storm here yesterday, hail in the San Francisco
Bay Area at our farmers markets. My son was apparently throwing balls of
loose slushy hail at his girlfriend between customers while working the
farmers market!
     No luck on another harvest tractor yet, but we fixed several listers,
offset disc harrows and trucks last week.
           Grant Brians
           Hollister,California Vegetable, Nuts and Fruit farmer