[AT] Portland show, 1998, and update

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun May 15 08:22:25 PDT 2011

    No planting here in western, Ohio. More than 13 inches of rain the past
month. Ground totally saturated and ponds in the fields. Another 1.5 inches
yesterday and overnight and still raining today. Lawn mowing has been a
constant chore when it gets dry enough.

    Got new sweeps on the field cultivator, so it will be ready when things
dry out. Will need the new sweeps to cut the weeds.

                Gene