[AT] Fuel Oil vs. Diesel Fuel

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Sun May 8 08:22:42 PDT 2011

Ralph,
	I have done the same thing and with the new heaters, siphon type, it
works fine.  I have even used a little #2 out of the Freightliner to get
by with no adverse effect.  However, my old pump and nozzle style heater
would stink up the whole place quickly if you tried anything other than
K-1 or Jet A.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA