[AT] Fuel Oil vs. Diesel Fuel

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Sun May 8 05:29:05 PDT 2011

In our area I can take my own 5 gallon can to either of two local
stations and fill it from a pump, same as gas and diesel.  A lot of
folks use portable kerosene heaters so the market tor K-1 is good.
Price is usually anything from a few cents more than diesel to a
quarter more per gallon.

Charlie V.