[AT] Fuel Oil vs. Diesel Fuel

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat May 7 08:49:51 PDT 2011

There is one store like that near here - the island with highway diesel
also has a non-highway diesel pump.  My tractor diesel use is rather
limited so I've been buying in 5 gallon cans.  A number operators here
fill their pickup mounted refueling tanks from that pump.

The farmer who leases the pasture here has just set up a tractor diesel
tank here and in a few days I'll also have a key to the lock.  I'll
record my gallons pumped and settle up with him.  Since I use about 50
gallons a year it never was worth me setting a tank for my use.

David
NW NC