[AT] one way disk

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sat May 7 07:23:30 PDT 2011

    Nice video Ralph. Could almost smell the diesel smoke from that #2
winter blend diesel fuel. Nothing being done here in Western, Ohio. Farmers
getting antsy to try out their new 24 row planters!!! Hard to believe some
can put in 5,000 acres in less than a week. No one ways ever used around
here.

                    Gene