[AT] Fuel Oil vs. Diesel Fuel

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat May 7 05:28:35 PDT 2011

Dad uses off-road diesel to heat his house. It is the same stuff I burn in
the tractor. Last fall we had the farm tank and his house tanks filled up at
the same time. They charged him something like $.20-.30 a gallon more. He
refused to pay the price difference and told them to come pump it back out
if they wouldn't adjust the price. so, they made a 30 mile trip to pump it
out.  By the way, he had bought 3 times the amount of fuel I had.

John Hall

----- Original Message ----- > To the best of my knowledge, in Canada
anyway, the fuel oil you burn in