[AT] one way disk

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat May 7 06:50:51 PDT 2011

On 5/7/2011 6:20 AM, charlie hill wrote:
> Ralph I like the way that rig works.  Is the distributor box for fertilizer
> or seed?
>
> Charlie
Charlie, by the 1970s most manufacturers realized that farmers used
fertilizer with their seed and began making a combination split box with
seed in the bigger compartment and fertilizer in the other. An
improvement over the old bolt on accessory fertilizer attachment. They
also increased the size. This one on the Massey holds something like 2
bushels per foot if I recall correctly. There was a noticeable
difference in power requirements when it was full compared to nearly empty.

Ralph in Sask.