[AT] one way disk

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri May 6 20:45:22 PDT 2011

I think  we may have discussed one way disks (diskers) here at some time
in the past. They were a popular tillage machine also used for seeding
here but now hardly anyone uses them. I still have several on the farm
in working condition. I took the newest one, the Massey 360 out to work
around the edge of a field for a fireguard the other day. Took a little
video too so if anyone cares to take a look it is at youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbMF1kN1XD4
  Also a friendly little calf that seems to be doing well on it's diet
of unpasteurized milk . ":-)

Ralph in Sask.