[Farmall] 656 governor surging

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 17:39:14 PDT 2011

All of this affects the way the fuel system works. On my H the OM says to turn
out the load screw 4 turns. This lets the main jet regulate how much fuel
is available to the engine. It says you can turn the main load screw in under
light load conditions to save fuel. The worn throttle shaft bushings will give
you a problem getting the engine to idle correctly. Botton line- you really want
to check everything to get it right.
 Barney Van De Weert