[AT] Old car ID

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Thu May 5 12:38:55 PDT 2011

It definantly wasn't a jeep.  I should clarify that what I'm calling a center cap, is basically a metal center cap about 2 inches in diameter that protected the wheel bearings on cars from the 20-30's.  I know Chevrolet had the bow-tie on them as they show up often a swap meets.  This was a capitol "J".  The wheel base was quite long, something along the lines of a Duesenburg.  No photos or drawings to go along with it.  I'll look at your photo's next Ralph.

Enjoy, Joe