[AT] Interesting AC Combine

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Thu May 5 07:09:13 PDT 2011

Looking at the pictures of that WD-45 it appears to have some type of 2-way hydraulics on it. I almost missed it until I saw the 2 lines on the cylinder for the front blade. So I went back to the picture of the rear and it looks like there is some type of valve body that also runs dual hydraulics out the rear. You can see it in the picture directly below the steering wheel. Anyone ever see anything like this before?

Brad