[AT] Old car ID

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Thu May 5 10:23:07 PDT 2011

I know someone on the list can help ID this from memory.  I was working in a remote area yesterday and along the edge of a field there was a scrap pile with some cool things in it, like parts and pieces of a stationary steam engine, several horse drawn implements, and other rusty farm treasures.  The thing that caught my attention was a flat bed wagon made out of an old car/truck frame.  The wheels were solid, smooth centers like you would see on a mid-20's Cheverolet, but the center caps were imbossed with a "J"  any idea what make it would have been?

Enjoy, Joe