[Farmall] Restoration

Jerry Bossard jerry.bossard at gmail.com
Thu May 5 09:50:11 PDT 2011

Bobcurrie,

I would be glad to keep those interested updated.  I am going to preface my
restoration as a method not everyone would choose, but I will keep everyone
updated.  My restoration is under a fairly tight timeline and the condition
of the tractor is really good with very little rust and very little chipped
paint because it was in a shed its entire life, so I will not need to strip
it down completely and get it to bare metal.  If I get the time, I will post
pictures on a website that everyone can look at.

Thanks,

Jerry