[AT] Interesting AC Combine

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu May 5 07:34:35 PDT 2011

In the other picture you can see a two way cylinder on the front of the
tractor.  I don't think that was an available option on the WD 45 but really
all you need is a multi-spool valve body.  Run the pressure line from the
stock system to the valve body and run a return line back to the sump and
then you can use the valve body to do any number of things.
The limiting factor is the size of the sump (oil capacity).

Charlie