[Farmall] Restoration

Bob Currie tracturs at gmail.com
Thu May 5 09:31:23 PDT 2011

Jerry, a lot of folks come on this site from time to time and ask questions
or ask for recommendations on various things realted to the tractor/old
machinery hobby.  We all try to help with information, suggestions, or
experiences we've had,  and then the person(s) goes away to play with their
tractors and we hardly ever hear what happened with  their projects. So, I'm
asking that you keep up informed of your painting project on the Farmall and
what worked good for you, and what didn't.

bobcurrie
Greenwood, CA