[AT] Restriction on selling raw milk...JD "B"

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed May 4 09:20:07 PDT 2011

Well Charlie I have to defend Steve to a degree.  He grew up in the city,
went off to college to be a computer geek and worked part time at a pet
store.  When the store owner decided to sell out he quit college and bought
it.  That is his entire life experience and all he knows is what he's been
told by the pet industry and big city vets.   He didn't have the advantage
of growing up with real life experiences like many of us did. He's good at
what he does, primarily aquariums and exotic fish but beyond that and being
a good dad and a pretty good cook he's mostly useless.  grins.

By the way the only remaining dairy in our area is Maola which is now part
of some big co-op dairy out of PA or maybe NY but they still have a plant
here.  Back in the day when they had local dairy farms
providing their milk they were 100% Guernsey and they featured that in their
ads.   That’s some fine milk!

Charlie