[AT] Restriction on selling raw milk...JD "B"

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Wed May 4 07:05:28 PDT 2011

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 10:11 PM, charlie hill <charliehill at embarqmail.com>wrote:

> Same here Wayne.  I've told lots of folks that ham meat, milk and eggs
> killed my grandfather.  He was 95 when it got him.   grins.
> I got news for you though.  A friend of mine who owns a pet store tells me
> that cats are lactose intolerant and shouldn't be fed milk.  It'll make
> them
> sick!
> Yep he really told me that!  LMAO
>
> Charlie

Oh, wow... what a crock! Cats are lactose intolerant? Ha! I had a cat get
trapped in my shop (didn't know he was there when I locked it up). After a
couple days he lapped up some antifreeze. I gave him milk as the poison
antidote but we thought he was a goner. He's still here 7 years later... I
credit the milk with saving him.

I'd have to say that a little knowledge is dangerous for some folks. :)

Ken in AZ