[AT] Successful Workday

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun May 1 12:00:45 PDT 2011

    We had a successful work day at Portland on Saturday with approximately
60 volunteers. Four members from A.T.I.S. attended to help with the
different jobs. Steve Sewell and brothers Larry and Gary joined me in the
tree trimming tasks. Other jobs was painting the bridges, installing some of
the planned electrical service, Painting barn roof and flooring repair in
some of the minor buildings. Ground was too wet to install new electric
poles to be needed, but some new service was put in.

    Was a nice time getting to know the new officers and directors and
reacquainting with the existing ones. We are assured of our same camping
area as last year. Doug Tallman also showed up with a crew of 3 to assure
that his antique gardes tractor group has an area together. Glad I was able
to help, Doug.

    Had a great dinner at Ponderosa, then returned to finish the last few
details, then in home to get in a couple hours mowing grass since we had a
couple rainless days.

    Looking forward to seeing a lot of you there and filling up the
campground.

            Gene Dotson, Wagonmaster for A.T.I.S. tractor campers.