[AT] Allis Chalmers B Question

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Tue Mar 29 21:21:07 PDT 2011

My bet is: being a 1940 model, an electrical system was an option at
that point.  Your tractor may never have been equipped with an
electrical system.  Your water pump pulley should have an adjustable
sheave.  That is how you would adjust the tension on your belt. Here is
a link showing a picture of it. After you click on the link, click on
"Cooling System - Water Pump and Fan"
http://www.agcopartsbooks.com/EpsilonWeb/book.aspx?book=agco/79001543

Lou