[AT] Allis Chalmers B Question

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:19:58 PDT 2011

>From another forum:

On the water pump pulley there are a couple of lock bolts. Loosen them
up and then turn the pulley half till the belt is tight. The wider the
pulley the looser the belt the narrower the pulley the tighter the
belt. At times it can be real fun to get it to move because of years
of rust

Hope this helps.

Charlie V.