[AT] Moving yesterday's snow

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Mar 13 12:14:52 PDT 2011

On 3/13/2011 2:12 AM, Mattias Kessén wrote:
> Nice hat ;-)
> I'm glad our snow is rapidly melting.
>
> Mattias
Mattia, that "nice hat" is what is called  a "toque" here in Canada. In
fact it is two together. I used to only wear them for snowmobiling but I
found they protected my face so well from freezing that I wear them all
the time now whenever I am outside.
Lucky you, melting snow. It was still 0 degrees here this morning.
(-17C) but the sun has enough power now that a little water drips off
the south side of the roof today. We still have an incredible amount of
snow on the ground here.

Ralph in Sask.