[AT] Video for a cold winter day

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 8 12:19:00 PST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl Tatlock" <carllary at gmavt.net>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: [AT] Video for a cold winter day

> Thanks, Ralph--- I needed that.  Spent 3 1/2 hous digging out today.
> Nice to be reminded of that "other" season.   I love parades!   Keep
> that Rooster crowing...      Carl in Vermont.

Carl, don't wear out that snow shovel. Glad you enjoyed the parade. But
theres better ones out there. Like this one from a fellow  in Washington
that I've gotten to know through some old iron forums. He has some real
vintage videos, before sound in some cases. Silent movies. :-) Stop in, have
a look and give a thumbs up.

http://www.youtube.com/user/908harris

Ralph in Sask.