[AT] sprinkler systems

Richard Fink rfinksr at verizon.net
Tue Mar 8 03:28:00 PST 2011

I agree with what insurance is for. I have wondered what would be done in
areas like where i live, [rural] if the well pump is not running there is no
water. And from what i have seen the fireman cut the power as soon as they
can at a fire. I don't think they are that big a safety item. I would say
comon sense will work better in a lot of fires. some are acidental no
dought, but the wood burner installed wrong , i think that is the biggest
cause in our area. JMO
R Fink
PA