[AT] Talking about shops/sheds + (OT) Building Code Changes

Lew Best lew at lewslittlefarm.com
Sun Mar 6 05:15:44 PST 2011

The ends are supposed to be the same; there's a guy on eBay with ballasts
for 4 of the 4' bulbs for about 10 bux each in quantities of 10.  I have 20
some odd 4 lamp "drop in" fixtures I'm going to hang in the shop "one of
these days" (the skylights work so well I don't know when I'll get around to
it though) but I'm wondering if they'll physically fit; these fixtures have
2 two lamp ballasts in each fixture.

Lew near Waco, TX