[AT] Flax Harvest

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Mar 3 07:07:29 PST 2011

On 3/3/2011 3:24 AM, Gene's Wowway e-mail wrote:

> I too want to jump in here and thank you,
> Ralph, for your efforts!!  And Love the trademark!
>
> My daughter is a FedEx driver (delivery), and delivers a lot in corporate
> areas.  She has an ongoing battle with 'attack' geese all spring, every
> spring---she knows several pairs pretty personally!
>
> The flax harvest is really interesting - unlike anything I have ever
> experienced.
>
> Thanks again, for this one and all the others!!
>
> GeneW

Gene, blame it on the miserable cold winter we are experiencing. It
keeps me indoors more and gives me time to work on converting these old
videos, something I have had in mind for a long time.
Yes, I've heard geese can be pretty formidable "attack birds" too
although never experienced it. This rooster was a real fighter and would
attack my Dad as he rode by on his lawn tractor sometimes. As long as
you had gloves and heavy boots you were ok but don't even think about
shorts and sandals. Those spurs would tear your legs up pretty bad.

Ralph in Sask.