[AT] tires with tubes

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Wed Mar 23 11:49:13 PDT 2011

I guess I have it pretty good in NC.  Even If the tube is unusual I can get it at my local (and locally owned) tire store.  If not, it can be ordered and usually have it the next day if I order early enough.   I had a very old hay rake with a really weird size.   That one took a few days.  Installation is available, reasonable and the help is competent, even if they are young.  They are open Saturdays  too.

For tubes I find that T.S. is about useless.   They are cheap and don't last if you can even find it.

Spencer