[AT] non-reversible auto tires? OT

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 21 07:33:42 PDT 2011

The plot thickens.  I just called my brother and talked with him about his tires.  It turns out these were NOT a recent purchase.  He has been driving his car with mis-matched and mis-mounted tires on it for two years.  OMG!  I doubt that the dealer is going to do much even though the mistake was made in his shop.

My other brother (who is even older) ran into a problem with the low profile tires that he had on his Cadillac.  It turned out that it was cheaper for him in the long run to just lease another new car rather than fix the old one -- the dealer wouldn't put new tires on the old wheels.  Yeehaw!

Larry