[AT] non-reversible auto tires? OT

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 21 06:23:00 PDT 2011

Wait a minute, Steve.  I did a little searching on-line after I posted that message last night.  I THINK he has asymmetrical tires, not directional -- but I don't know since he lives 300 miles from me and we just got together to celebrate his 80th birthday.  He is not on-line, so I actually have to call him on his phone rather than contact him any other way.  He is a true eccentric who practices frugality and old-age hoarding with a passion, so I suspect that he got taken by the dealer either through stupidity or his own stubborness.  He told me that he paid all of $80 each for the tires, so in his eyes they are pure gold.  I'll give him a phone call later today and see if he can't get a correction on them.

Larry