[AT] non-reversible auto tires? OT

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sun Mar 20 21:56:02 PDT 2011

Apparently he has a pair of asymmetrical tires.  Since I know that it's my brother, I suspect that he has done something no one is ever supposed to do -- mix symmetrical and asymmetrical tires on the same vehicle.  On top of that, he apparently has a service shop where the technicians can't or don't read.

Larry