[Farmall] insider info.

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Mar 13 18:17:43 PDT 2011

I can't remember who was studying the others tractor, but I remember seeing
a book once where either IH had a John Deere H or Deere had a F-12. Of
course that still goes on today. I've got all the old Remington and Mall
chainsaw literature from where dad worked. While looking through it one day
I found some Homelite and McCullough stuff----they never sold either, just
gathering information to compete against them with.

John