[AT] Another stormy day in Sask.

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Mar 11 14:42:42 PST 2011

Winter just won't quit here in Sask. even though we are well into the time when spring should be showing up. Too miserable to do much outside today so I spent some computer time converting a little more home video for my own (and hopefully  others) amusement. This one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnmUJivYxZo shows an old farm yard being broken up into cultivated land back in 1993. There was a lot of old iron went to the crusher from that yard before it got to this stage.
Another harvest video from 91 shows my 510 Massey and my brother's 5542 Cockshutt at work picking up a nice heavy swath of spring wheat .  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zT_pr8MX6g

Ralph in Sask.