[AT] OT Gas prices new all time high :-(

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 8 12:48:39 PST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mattias Kessén" <davidbrown950 at gmail.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 7:56 AM
Subject: [AT] OT Gas prices new all time high :-(

> Ok as you know we have about the highest gas prices in the world and today
> we struck a new record 14.28 SEK/L or 8.49 USD/GAL OUCH!
> I even drove by a fully automated station that has a sign that reads "Mini
> price 8.37" (converted and translated) it's humorous but sad.
>
> Mattias

Thats bad. Here we are looking back to the good old days of dollar a litre
fuel. ($4.50) per Cdn gallon. Last I heard we are about the $1.20 per litre
mark in town. Fuel costs are going to wipe out those big profits farmers are
looking forward to now that grains have inproved in price.

Ralph in Sask.