[AT] combine reels

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 7 19:13:15 PST 2011

There are some things that will exchange from the 3300 right on up to the 7700.  A friend is currently running a 7700 but had a little 3300.  I recall the unloading auger drive/universal joint was the very same between both machines.

I couldn't own a 3300-7700 combine, or anything that didn't have a turret style unloadin auger, unless I took the time to swing the auger back in after unloading every hopper.  My friend had a 6600 before he got the 7700 and I had a chance to run it one day, and I just about tore the unloading auger off it twice when I got too close to the woods.  Fortunately I "remembered" it was sticking out there and got stopped both times before there was any damage.

Al