[AT] Talking about shops/sheds

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Mar 5 12:50:35 PST 2011

I built hinging bifold doors like an airplane hangarwith winches overhead
built out of gearboxes from Surplus Center and I built my own cable spools.
some models of these now put the winch at the lower inside of the door to
give more clearance without a taller sidewall.  I built bifolds because the
overhead doors were so expensive and we wanted to insulate them.  Also when
you open an overhead door, your lights are covered.

Cecil in OKla