[AT] Flax Harvest

Gene's Wowway e-mail gwaugh at wowway.com
Thu Mar 3 01:24:47 PST 2011

I too want to jump in here and thank you,
Ralph, for your efforts!!  And Love the trademark!

My daughter is a FedEx driver (delivery), and delivers a lot in corporate
areas.  She has an ongoing battle with 'attack' geese all spring, every
spring---she knows several pairs pretty personally!

The flax harvest is really interesting - unlike anything I have ever
experienced.

Thanks again, for this one and all the others!!

GeneW
Elgin, Illinois USA