[AT] Flax Harvest

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Mar 2 16:46:25 PST 2011

On 3/2/2011 6:16 PM, Charlie V wrote:
> Ralph,
> I am impressed by the new trade mark.  If it does not put the MGM lion
> out of business, it will be a close second.
>
> Charlie V.
> Err ee rrr errrrrrrr.

We are thinking along the same lines Charlie. I just need to work on my
graphics and background a little :-). That was my fierce and hated
attack rooster. He terrorized my nephews when they were little but he
certainly livened up the yard when he was out on patrol. I have some
video of him fighting my Dad. Might get around to uploading some of that
next.

Ralph in Sask.