[AT] Flax Harvest

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:30:43 PST 2011

good video.  That IH pickup was a top of the line pickup in it's day!  As
your dad was pushing that flax around and not ever having actually seen any
flax I was thinking, I bet that would make one heck of a fire and about that
time it got to the fire scene.  The old Cockshutt sounded good.  It sounded
almost like it was a hydrostatic drive with the whining sound.  Of course I
know it wasn't.   It still amazes me that you can cut crops and let them lay
on the ground for even days let alone weeks or months and have something
left to combine when you go back.  Around here the grain would sprout, rot
or mold before you ever got it up.

Charlie